Friday, January 13, 2012

Olympic Marathon Trials Picks

I guess it is that time to make my final picks before I hit the hay and get ready for my very early long run. This is one of the hardest years that I can remember for me to come up with my picks. Well here you go and enjoy. Good luck to all running!!

Mens:
1.) Dathan Ritzenhein
2.) Ryan Hall
3.) Brett Gotcher
4.) Jason Lehmkuhle
5.) Matt Gabrielson ( call me a MN rube but I cant help it on the last two guys )

Womens:
1.) Desiree Davila
2.) Shalane Flanagan
3.) Katie McGregor
4.) Amy Hastings
5.) Kara Goucher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
roye said...

I found this is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing Extra le Lena Na this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.
cheap flights to Christchurch
Flights to Christchurch
Christchurch Flights