Sunday, January 11, 2009

Keep getting better

As the title says each week keeps getting better and better. This week I also ran just 4 times, but got in a nice feeling 32 miles. I can not begin to say how good I am feeling as I continue to ramp up the running. I also have added in some work with the phycial therapist. I think this is going to be big for my body this summer !!!

One thing that was nice this week was that I had company to run with on 3 of the 4 runs. Man that and my ipod help me so much. Today I even got to run with Paul down on the river bottoms. Man the trails where great. Much better than I thought they would be. This next week I am hoping to get in like 40 miles but we will see. I guess the weather is going to suck big time, yuck !!!

P.S. I got my great Christmas present in the mails this week from Sonya. A sweet Suunto t6 heart monitor. Very cool, thanks honey !!!

No comments: