Friday, April 18, 2008

What a run

Today I got out with Evan for a baby jogger run. It was supposed to rain this afternoon so I was hoping to miss it but with our 1:15pm start time I was not sure. One thing for sure was that man was it windy in places !!! Try pushing a jogger into that stuff. I knew this was going to be a great run for everyone since Evan was sound asleep within 2 block from the house and after 5 min's of running I was feeling great. Maybe stopping at 50k last weekend was a good thing as I thought ? As we worked our way around the lakes I was feeling better and better all the time. By the time we got the wind behind us I was flying. At the same time I was happy to take it a bit easy just in case I jump into the 25k race tomorrow at Trail Mix. As we got like 1 1/2 miles from home a light rain started. Good timing huh. This was a good step in the week. Good Tunes+ Little Evan= Great run !!

No comments: