Monday, July 9, 2007

I got out today after Evan and I dropped Summer off at her girl scout camp this morning. With Summer at that camp and Kyra at a water camp at eagle bluff it is pretty mellow with just Sonya, Evan and me. The girls get back on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Evan and I where able to run with Sonya this morning. She was going into work a bit later. Man 3 days in a row with the three of us !! I was glad to have them with because if I was by myself I would have most likely gone only like 5 or 6 miles. Miles queen Sonya got us up to 9+ miles for the day !! I felt pretty good for most of it but a tad tired as well. I hope to add a bit of speed work this week. It is supposed to be much better weather wise this week. I just have to live day to day.

Miles for the day= 9+

No comments: